Reconnect with yourself and come in touch with your body.
You have a good life, you are doing well and can’t complain.
However, there is always something stuck in the back of your mind. You wonder: Is this it?
Do you recognize yourself in these statements?
- You feel like you are not reaching your full potential but you have no idea how to start living up to your potential?
- You make plans, but you struggle to act on them
- You feel like some things are just not for you
- You have the feeling you are not being ‘seen’
- You always help others, even when you know that you are overreaching.
- When a great opportunity arises, such as that promotion at work, you quickly dismiss this opportunity with the thought: “I can’t do it, that is not for me”.
- You often keep worryingfor example, about that comment from your colleague. This make you feel insecure
- You say yes more often than no.
- Although you receive compliments for all the things you do for everyone you worry if you could not have done more.
These are all examples related to your self-confidence.
My name is Karina
I guide women towards increasing their self-esteem.
Although I coach intuitively, the foundation of my work is based upon extensive training and research. I use scientifically proven methods such as Heart Coherence. I am a firm believer in the power and intelligence of our body, and I am convinced that when you (re)connect with your body, you will be able to do anything.
How would your life look like if you could:
- effortlessly take action on the plans that you’ve made
- Have a strong sense of trust in everything you do.
- Be confident enough to tackle the goals you have in mind
- Set your boundaries to make sure that you do not only take care of others but also yourself.
- Be resilient so that setbacks won’t hold you back.
- Stay close to yourself and let that incident at work go whenever you want
- Feel free to organize your life the way you want
Together we will work on achieving these goals.
Are you ready to embark on this journey with me?
What I do
During one-on-one coaching, we will work on achieving a life where instead of working against yourself, you will be working for yourself. , you will be working for yourself
I offer various masterclasses and training both individually or in groups. Find out more about the training and here.
During the training I will teach you with the help of breathing exercises how you can influence your heart rate which will reduce stress.